Preparing for Your Home For Delivery
Please take the following into consideration in order to ensure a successful delivery.
- Can a delivery vehicle fit on your street?
- Can your driveway accommodate a 24' delivery truck?
- Will the furniture fit through all doorways, stairways, and hallways? Please note that hallways must allow our delivery team to maneuver furniture through.
- Does your delivery require a liftgate? If so, surcharges may apply.
For Apartment and Condo Residences:
- Please measure the elevator's interior height, elevator opening, and distance between the interior walls and make sure the furniture will fit. Your building may have a freight elevator, in which case we advise you to please reserve it in advance.
Preparing Your Home for a Delivery
- Remove doors if necessary
- Set rugs in place
- Remove pictures, art, plants, or other fixtures.
- Secure or remove light fixtures
- Remove furniture from surrounding area
- Keep pets and children in another area of the home
During delivery, please inspect your furniture in front of the delivery team and and report any defects or damages directly to them.This will help resolve any claims in an expedited manner. Please return to our Returns/Exchanges Policy for more information.
Cella Luxuria is not responsible for the measurements of delivery locations. If you would like any assistance regarding measurements or other ways to ensure a successful delivery, please contact us and an associate would be more than happy to help.